Sunday, November 10, 2013

Working working working...........

I love to be out with the animals. I can wait all night with a laboring sow or cow and yet when I set down to work on the blog I am anxious to hide in the barn.  Technology is a wonderful gift that I enjoy a great deal, the problem is that I am somewhat challenged in keeping up with how to change and create all these wonderful tools.  I am working diligently on updating and creating new aspects to our web presence.  I have worked for  just over 7 hours just to create the blog button... I know that is horribly sad.  See this stuff is quite a challenge for me, but I am pleased as pie that I got it done! 
So if in the near future you are here and see a mess of a blog, that means I am working to make improvements. Wish me luck....

No comments: