Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I hate mice......


I guess you NEVER leave your seed box in the greenhouse overnight with a mouse around. Now since it ate all the basil as a appetizer it was on the lookout for something with a bit of crunch. My seeds were on the menu. It ate ALL the squash,melons,herb,carrot, and radish seed!! I don't know where that little guy put it all but I cannot find any of the above. It shredded most of the seed packets and made a HUGE mess in my seed box.. I guess I learned a good lesson now the seed box comes in the house.

2 comments:

smoothiejuice's hectichousehold said...

this just happened to us...but it was in our basement where my grow table is set up

Anonymous said...

Would you be so kind as to post some photos of your greenhouse. It sounds to be immense. Also, what type of soil to you use to start your seeds?

Betty in Pasco