Thursday, November 19, 2009

R.I.P camera...sniff sniff


Well it finally happened.. my camera has taken a turn for the worse. It all started with a overnight on the air conditioner outside in the rain...( thanks to hunky husband and the addition photos) then a drop on to a gravel road during the trail ride and now finally the creative juices of a 6 year old are just too much. I was quite happy with my camera and now am quite sad. With holidays and baby coming I guess I am going to have to go camera shopping.. I never know what to get there are too many choices and well as you can imagine I don't want to spend a ton of money. The last camera went MIA at the downtown Halloween fest several years ago, we seem to have a hard time keeping a hold of a camera!! What kind of camera do you use??

2 comments:

KS said...

I love my Canon SD780...a bit on the pricier side but fits nicely in a pocket (avoiding loss/damage that way!) and takes amazing pictures (12mp). Lots of great cameras on the market, though - check out cnet.com for reviews. I have never been fooled by one of their reviews.

Jeannette said...

I think my Canon Power Shot SD990 IS great. It takes lovely shots (go look at my photos in my blog if'n you like)and it is small enough that I can take it around without it being an issue and yet the LCD is nicely sized. The menu is quite usable and there is more it can do than I do with it that I do plan to use...but even at the idiot level it is wonderful.